Upcoming Race: ZULZ Bag Co. 23MXDN ERNEE
Sunday, October 08, 2023 6:00 AM CST
New York, NY
The historic track of Ernée in France is all geared up to welcome back the Monster Energy FIM MXoN after its last edition in 2015 that saw Team France win on home turf its third impressive trophy. Ernée is one of the most iconic track and a place that will guarantee to display a thrilling and exhilarating show for the huge crowd expected.
The competition will be ferocious with a huge participation, involving 39 teams. While many of the teams will be capable of taking the Chamberlain Trophy home, the defending Champion, Team USA with Aaron Plessinger, RJ Hampshire and Christian Craig, will embark on a mission to retain the mighty trophy with the USA. They will have the hard task to win the MXoN in Europe; something that has not been done by Team USA since 2011.
Play today for FREE. Three motos. Top 22 riders earn points in each moto. Double points. Nine riders. 4.25 million dollar budget. The one & only Motocross des Nations salary based game. Did I mention it's FREE to play?
• You hire one 9 rider team. Any mix of MX2, MXGP & Open riders.
• All 9 riders must fit under the $4.25 million salary cap.
• You have until the 6am CT Sunday, October 8th lockout to hire your team of 9 riders. I will post & send out an Ultimate Cheat Sheet on Saturday, October 7th, following the MX2, MXGP & Open qualifiers.
• This will assure you know which countries & riders are racing Sunday.
• The Saturday Ultimate Cheat Sheetm when hiring your 9 rider team, will also help you determine which rider has a better value over other riders.
• Simply click on the rider you want and their salary is automatically added, giving you the total and how much you have left to spend.
• Each of the three MX2, MXGP & Open motos will count towards your OA score.
• Riders listed in Red are considered HOT riders. A HOT rider will receive a 10pt bonus if they finish inside the top 10.
• Example, an 8th place finish is worth 15pts. However, if the rider is HOT, he will receive 25pts for that moto.
• Any ties in the game will be broken by the final MXGP / Open moto of the day. The team manager with the highest third moto score will win. If still tied, it will fall back to the second moto.
Make sure to check out the Fasthouse Injury Report!