Join the 22WSX for FREE!
The inaugural 22 World Supercross has finally rrived. No not to be confused with the upcoming 2023 World SuperMotocross series. But let's not go there. Once again MXD360 is having a FREE league and it will cover the two rounds for the 22WSX in Cardiff, UK & Melbourne, Australia.
There will be two classes for each of the two rounds. Each class will race in a similar Triple Crown format with three "main events" for both the 250 and 450s. From WSX, "The Supercross World Championship Series will replicate the two-class system with 450 and 250 divisions. Each of the 10 franchised teams will field two riders in each class. Another two wild card entries will allow for local teams to join the race and round out a 22-rider field."
We will score each of these main events. So if you hire Chad Reed and the TwoTwo finishes 5th, 8th and 3rd, he will be scored for all three and added to your MXD360 total.
Your teams rider salary page for hiring yout 8 rider team will be posted tonight.
Join the 22WSX for FREE!
The rest of the rules will duplicate our 22SX game.
- One 8 rider team, four 250 riders, four 450 riders
- All 8 riders must fit under the $3.5 million salary cap. If you go big in the 450, you won't have much budget left for the 250. Or the other way around. So spend wisely.
- You have until the beginning of the night show to hire your team of 8 riders. Considering one is in the UK and the other is in Australia, keep an eye out for each round's Lock Out time. Also, make sure and follow the qualifying times to see who's turning the fastest laps before putting the final touches on your 8 rider team. I will post qualifying times here on the main page.
- The salary of a rider WILL CHANGE for each the two rounds. Their RD1 Cardiff results will help determine their salary for the following round & finale in Melbourne
- Simply click on the rider you want and their salary is automatically added, giving you the total and how much you have left to spend.
- You cannot hire riders two races in a row. Example, you hire Brayton and Roczen for RD1, you cannot select them again for Melboune.
- Each of the three 250 and 450 main events will count towards your OA score each round.
- Riders listed in Red are considered HOT riders. A HOT rider will receive a 10pt bonus if he finishes inside the top 10. Example, an 8th place main event finish is worth 15pts, however if the rider is HOT, he will receive 25pts for that main event. Again, ALL of the main events are scored and will count towards your total.
- Any ties in the game will be broken by the three 450 main event total. The team manager with the highest 450 main event score will win. If still tied, it will fall back to the highest scoring 450 rider