Join 2023 Storm Lake Honda Supercross!
The 2023 Storm Lake Honda Supercross season has arrived & MotoXDream360 will be once again providing 17 rounds of fantasy SX entertainment. Hire four 250 riders & four 450 riders each round with your $3.5M budget and sit back to watch the action unfold. From the A1 opener on January 8th to the round 17 finale in Salt Lake City May 8th, track all 17 rounds with our LIVE lap by lap scoring to see where your team sits throughout the 250 and 450 mains. Its your time to be a team manager. Get signed up today for the low price of only $11.99.
- Grand Prize for 23SX Overall Champion will win a 2023 CRF110F courtesy of Storm Lake Honda.
- Free shipping only inside the Continental United States. Our Aussie friends will be responsible for shipping costs.
- One 8 rider team, four 250 riders, four 450 riders.
- All 8 riders must fit under the $3.5 million salary cap. If you go big in the 450, you won't have much budget left for the 250. Or the other way around. So spend wisely.
- You have until the beginning of the night show to hire your team of 8 riders. Which usually means, 7pm local time of that particular event. In other words, make sure & follow the qualifying times to see who's turning the fastest laps before putting the final touches on your 8 rider team.
- The salary of a rider WILL CHANGE for each round. Their weekly results will help determine their salary for the following round.
- Simply click on the rider you want and their salary is automatically added, giving you the total and how much you have left to spend.
- You cannot hire riders two races in a row. Example, you hire Tomac and Ferrandis for RD1, you cannot select them again until RD3. Basically, once you pick a rider, they will not be availble the next race. So decide on a strategy.
- Each of the 250 and 450 main events will count towards your OA score each round.
- Riders listed in Red are considered HOT riders. A HOT rider will receive a 10pt bonus if he finishes inside the top 10. Example, an 8th place main event finish is worth 15pts, however if the rider is HOT, he will receive 25pts for that main event.
- Any ties in the game will be broken by the final 450 main event from the most recent race. The team manager with the highest 450 main event score will win. If still tied, it will fall back to the highest scoring 450 rider..