Check out the two RacerX 2017 Supercross Preview Shows to get an idea of what to look forward to this coming 21SX Preseason game. The next four Monday nights will be dedicated to the 2017 season. We also broke down the top 10 from the '17 season to give you a better idea of who to hand a one week contract to or who you should leave in the truck. 2018 season coming tomorrow (Sunday), with a 2019 breakdown and preview arriving Monday morning.
RacerX Films : 2017 Supercross Preview Show : Episode 1
RacerX Films : 2017 Supercross Preview Show : Episode 2
2017SX Top 10 Season Top 10 Breakdown
• 2017 was the only season Dungey raced of the three. Winning the last of his 3 SX titles. Ryan only finishes off the podium 4 times and all four finishes are 4th. 3 - Wins. 6 - 2nds. 4 - 3rds. 4 - 4ths. A perfect example of the Diesel.
• Tomac starts the season with a 5th, 6th and an 8th. Then goes on to win 9 of the next 14. With a 15th, 8th & a 2nd mixed in.
• Musquin scores 10 podiums & 12 top 5s. He had 3 finishes outside of the top 10 with a 13th, 15th & a 22nd.
• Anderson has one win & 12 top 5s. Along with 15 top 10s. Altho he missed one race and had a 19th.
• Millsaps, like Dungey, 2017 is his only year to score points of the three seasons. He was supposed to be a factory Yamaha rider in '17 but got hurt during the preseason & Barcia stepped in. The #18 had 14 top 10s with miss one race along with a 12th and a 13th.
• Baggett started the season with a 14th and a 20th but rebounded with 14 top 10s with a 17th mixed in.
• Seely had a great season going in 2017. He had 12 top 6 and a 10th in the first 13 races. Cole was 4th in points until he reaggravated a groin injury and missed the last 4 races.
• Wilson was one of only 7 riders to score points in all 17 main events in 2017. He finished in the top 13 of every race along with 10 top 10s & 2 top 5s.
• Reed also scored points in all 17 races as well as 11 top 10s. Altho he had a 5 finishes of 16th or worse.
• Grant missed 3 races as a factory Kawasaki teammate to Tomac but like always, showed his usual talent & speed with 3 top 5s to go with 9 top 10 finishes.